IELTS Essay Checking Service / Forums / IELTS Writing Task 2 / i need to submit my own essay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • hz917030
    Participant

hello, I have an essay in my mind, but do not know how to submit it.
    given, I need the free service
    please let me know what I should do

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by hz917030.

dryasirhayat15
    Participant

Sleeplessness has increased nowadays when compared with the past. This is because of busy schedule one has these days which has led to more anxiety and depression
    People have less hours of sleep than they had in the past because of long duty time. This is because of increase work load which cannot be completed in limited time. As a result, people used to work beyond their routine timing and reaching home very late ultimately resulting in fewer time for sleep. Moreover, due to overburden of work, sleep pattern is disturbed. For example hospital shifts has increased by an average of 2 hours per shifts compared to 10 years back
    Lack of proper sleep has resulted in stress and anxiety. This means that inability of proper 7 to 8 hours of sleep gets people irritable to the extent that they are stressed and therefore under perform their duty. In the more severe form they can even depressed as they can’t execute their ability in the work efficiently which creates a sense of uncertainity of being terminated or replaced by someone else. This is evident by an article where anxiety and depression was reported more in people who sleep less and have job insecurity than those who sleep well and hence more security of job.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.